Why Australia is one of the best countries to live.
The big island, Australia, is one of the most amazing countries to live right now and for that reason you will see lots of english, french, asians, latinos around there because they are looking for a new opportunities, here some reasons why this is one of the most amazing countries in the world right now.
Pucker up – this friendly #kangaroo wants to give you a kiss! 😘 @kyliessv met this inquisitive critter on a recent visit to @westernaustralia’s Cape Range National Park near #Exmouth. This beautiful national park in @australiascoralcoast boasts impressive rocky gorges carved by ancient river systems and is known for its spectacular beaches. Don’t miss the famous Turquoise Bay, which is famous for its insanely clear blue waters and blinding white sand. Photo: @kyliessv #seeaustralia #justanotherdayinwa #australiascoralcoast #wildlifephotography #explore
- “Australia is really nice country. Australia is a very high developed country characterised by a very high rank of Human Development Index. This country is also strong in financial, and really multicultural where you can meet people around the world. The citizens are friendly and you can enjoy a freedom life. Australia has it’s best city in the world, Melbourne which ranked as the most liveable city in the world. Climate diversity makes Australia become more unique where you can enjoy the tropical climate at the north of the country, desert at the west, and subtropical climate at the southeast of Australia.”
- “Australia is gods country we have up too 340 days off sunshine a year Golden beaches The Great Barrier Reef free Medicare health system low unemployment we have lots of gold lots the silver lots of Opals and sapphires we have plenty of Iron ore coal Uranium natural gas shale Oil and best of all we have our Australian aborigines and the outback and kangaroos. GODS COUNTRY”
- “Beautiful country – there’s space to live, wide roads, great food, amazing places to go for an escape. Friendly and helpful people. Love the diversity in cultures and how we live relatively harmoniously. Land of opportunity – it isn’t so much about who you know but who you are and what you offer.”
- “Australia is a safe, happy and multicultural country. We are free, we rarely are the subject to disasters and we are home to some of the world’s greatest cities (thumbs up for Sydney). Best country ever!”
- “Everything is perfect, weather, beaches, wildlife, schools, beautiful cities, equally beautiful suburbs, the list goes on. Its amazing”
Off course many people will say that they are not agree, but for our experiences, Australia is one of the best ones, you should visit it one day, and if you live here, explore it, its wonderful
Sorry but we’re a tad busy right now, floating around in the #ChampagnePools on @visitfraserisland 💦 These blissfully beautiful natural ocean pools are the perfect place to cool off if you’re visiting this island in @queensland’s @visitfrasercoast, where the beaches can be quite rough. #FraserIsland is also home to 40 freshwater perched lakes, most notably the famous #LakeMcKenzie, which also make excellent swimming spots on a warm day. Photo: @veronicawarde #seeaustralia #thisisqueensland #visitfrasercoast #visitfraserisland #travel
And the prize for the best watercolour goes to… hold on, this isn’t a painting, it’s a real photo of @rottnestislandwa! @liajorunn captured this beauty at #LongreachBay, which is roughly a 10-minute cycle from the #Rottnest ferry wharf. Hiring a bike is an excellent way to get around Rotto, especially seeing as cars aren’t allowed on the island. It’s also a quick and easy way to travel from bay to bay, or to search for quokkas, or to find the perfect picnic or snorkelling spot. Photo: @liajorunn #seeaustralia #justanotherdayinwa #seeperth #rottnestisland #travel
Photos Instagram @australia