Its time for Noel, welcome to Be Noisy. Great and funny Nigerian – Brazilian artist. He is young, new but will call your attention cause he is super talent.
One day he is dancing, the next one he is talking about men’s fashion. He is creative and actually this is super important, when you are different, you are unique. Lets Be noisy with Noel.
Tell us about you right and what is coming. In which dreams, hobbies and projects are you working right now? where we can see you, social media links?
Hi everyone my name is Noel and i am 21 years old.
I live in Italy but i am a nigerian-brazilian dude.
Right now i am studying at the University of Camerino and i started to launch my blog and my you tube channel on the 12th of December 2017.
I also have my Ig profile and a facebook page related to my you tube channel and to my blog.
I talk about men’s fashion especially vintage fashion but i also relate it to music and soon i will talk about my trips too on my you tube channel and on my blog.
Yes i love dancing you can see it in my videos about vintage fashion.
- What city or place in the world do you recommend to visit? A place that you always remember and smile when you think about it. why? (it can be a cafeteria, a bar, a library, a park, a street etc.)
A city that i recommend you to visit is Dubai(I went there for the first time on December 2016)it is so amazing and beautiful especially my favorite place is the Burj Khalifa.
That building is so tall and fantastic you must see it for real.
3; “What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?”
Meeting new people and explore the world is what motivates to get up in the morning.
- What is your superpower or spiritual animal? why?
I think that my spiritual animal is a dolphin because i’m always laughing and i love to laugh or doing funny things in general. Because i think that the normal routine should not be boring at all if not you will not enjoy it.
- ‘Can you tell me about a time when you almost gave up, how did you feel about it and what did you do instead of giving up?’
I almost gave up when i wanted to change University because i didn’t pass the test for the admission to veterinary medicine(here in Italy you have to pass a test to enter veterinary). I felt disappointed by myself because it was my dream from when i was a little kid.
But instead of giving up i created new goals in my life and now i am trying to work on it.
- How can you stay motivated to work on something every day?
To stay motivated i always remember for which goal i am working for right now.
- What lesson of life did you learn in a difficult way?
In life i learned that i have to always be myself ni matter what people say about me.
- What advice do you give to someone who wants to be like you someday?
Right now i am concentrated to reach the goals for my you tube channel and blog and i have always to work hard and frequently to reach those goals.
- What is your life slogan, a sentence that motivates you and identifies you?
Remember always be yourself don’t listen to the people that don’t wish the best for you.
Also follow my blog
where i will write some articles about the videos i am doing and follow my Ig if you want to know more about me and see some photos of my outfits.
And also follow my Fb page for more.
- My instagram: https://www.instagram.com/noelbabatunde/
- My you tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KyfVqYBnlyoB-eWE3KtAQ?view_as=subscriber
- my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Noelblog/
- my blog :https://electroguide96.blogspot.it/
Always stay focused on your goals one day you will reach it.