The most noisy of Robert Downey Jr’s
We can learn from every single person in life new things, each of you have your own quotes. lets share it, some times we can learn from other people. Today is friday and Robert Downey Jrs is here with the best 12 quotes of him. maybe you like it or not. Try to take the best, some of them are amazing.
The noisy one for us is: I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you the confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done” – Robert Downey Jr.
Top 12 Benoisy life quotes of Robert Downey Jrs
1. “Mediocrity is my biggest fear. I’m not afraid of total failure because I don’t think that will happen. I’m not afraid of success because that beats the hell out of failure. It’s being in the middle that scares me” – Robert Downey Jr.
2. “I know very little about acting. I’m just an incredibly gifted faker” – Robert Downey Jr.
3. “I used to be so convinced that happiness was the goal, yet all those years I was chasing after it I was unhappy in the pursuit. Maybe the goal really should be a life that values honour, duty, good work, friends and family.” – Robert Downey Jr.
4. “There is unpanned gold in every soul you run into, no matter what walk of life they are from” – Robert Downey Jr.
5. “The lesson is that you can still make mistakes and be forgiven” – Robert Downey Jr.
6. “There’s somewhere you’re supposed to go, and if you get quiet enough, you’ll make it” – Robert Downey Jr.
7. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f*&k you were gonna do anyway” – Robert Downey Jr.
8. “Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there” – Robert Downey Jr.
9. “People rise out of the ashes, because, at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly impossible odds” – Robert Downey Jr.
10. “There’s a little bit of asshole in every nice guy, and there’s a little bit of genius in every moron” – Robert Downey Jr.
11. “I’ve always felt that if you’re not on your side, why should anyone else be. So I always encourage people to be confident, and sometime even a little falsely so, just so you can give yourself an opportunity” – Robert Downey Jr.
12. “I’ve always felt like an outsider in this industry. Because I’m so insane I guess” – Robert Downey Jr.