26 Nov JOB OPPORTUNITY
- Be responsible for developing and implementing integrated digital content marketing solutions and you will find innovative ways to provide your digital content engagement and marketing channel management expertise
- As a critical part of the team, you will focus on unlocking conversation opportunities in market through the delivery of successful content driven campaigns
- With a strong focus on digital marketing and communication platforms to communicate key marketing messages across various platforms, you will drive digital innovation and adoption internally and create and edit content for different segments across various digital channels
- Manage the development and implementation of client facing marketing campaigns across all channels and manage the company LinkedIn page and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to drive usage and training
- Manage the website and the relationship with their website agency and support website projects by uploading content, media and ensuring all content is SEO optimised
- Identify emerging trends in consumer interest, you will research and draft relevant briefs to their content writers and publish content across owned, earned and paid channels
- Monitor media coverage, drive internal company initiatives and messaging via appropriate channels and develop and promote internal communications and public relations activities
A passionate and confident digital marketer, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in marketing with a digital focus, and possess marketing or communications, PR, content marketing or journalism experience working within client or agency,
- Experience writing and producing online content across website, social media and print PM
- The confidence to write and manage creative and content briefs with media and creative agencies and suppliers.
- Proven experience in digital content marketing and social media management and the ability to create and project manage marketing campaigns providing post campaign results reporting and recommendations
- A strong understanding of all Digital Marketing channels and possess the technical knowledge to project manage across Social media and Digital Design
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage a high volume of work and the ability to deliver on multiple initiatives to deadline
- Previous exposure working within the financial services, funds management, insurance or professional services will be highly regarded
This is a unique hybrid role perfect for an individual who has experience working across multiple communication platforms and digital marketing and is looking for a new challenge; an exciting opportunity that will give you broad exposure to all facets of marketing and give you fantastic scope to make the role your own!
Keen to find out more?